FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We offer shipping through British Royal mail and DHL Express; pricing and delivery times are available during the checkout process. After completing your purchase you will be emailed a receipt of your order and tracking information will be sent to you once the order has been dispatched. If you are unable to access this email or did not receive it, please email: email@example.com
Please note that all orders are shipped from the UK and we follow a UK Public and Bank Holidays Calendar.
Customers outside Europe:
OBAAT is not responsible for any import duties/taxes applied to your package. You will be responsible for paying additional charges for customs clearance if you are needed to. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; please contact your local customs office for further information. Note, in rare occasions custom agents may delay delivery of some packages. By law, we must declare all items at their full price and cannot alter this amount to decrease international custom fees.
Received your order and are not totally satisfied?
- You have up to 7 days from the date you receive your package to return your order to us for a refund or exchange.
- Items returned must be unworn and in resalable condition.
- You are responsible for paying shipping costs to send back your return or exchange to our offices.
- Returns & exchanges must be shipped back with original invoice that was shipped to you.
- We recommend you send your return using a secure or trackable method and that you keep hold of your proof of postage. Until we receive your return to our offices, the items and their condition are your responsibility.
- If you need to change or cancel your order, please contact us immediately. We generally process orders within 2-5 hours and you will be unable to make any changes once it’s been processed.
4 Conduit Street
One Bead At a Time is part of the Oriaikhi-Sao Foundation.
4 Conduit Street
Charity number: 1179682
Contact number: 02036979395